It’s been a few days since my last post, but for the last nine months, in between my sewing and knitting projects, I’ve been involved in a DIY project. I decided to convert our spare bedroom into my studio space. I pulled up old carpet, filled plaster cracks, sanded molding and painted. The floors also needed to be professionally refinished.
It’s amazing what a fresh coat of paint and determination can accomplish.
Newly refinished floors.
Deciding to convert our spare bedroom was not an easy decision, but after being vacant for five years, I decided it was time to create a space for me. A positive enriching environment filled with my favorite things…yarn, books, fabric and ideas.